Conditions of Hire:
1. The Hirer and their guests are required to comply with the conditiond of the Whangamata Bowling Club's Liquor licence in terms of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012
2. The Whangamata Bowling Club reserves the right to recoup cost from the Hirer relating to any damage to the Club's premises or property caused by the Hirer or their guests.
3. The Hirer and theirguests are required to comply with the Smoke Free Environment Act 2003
4. It is a requirement of the Whangamata Bowling Club's Liquor Licence that the bar must close at 11pm and guests must vacate the premises by 11.30pm
5. By ticking you agree to these conditions you are agreeing to abide by Whangamata Bowling Club's Policy, Procedures and Responsibilities - Venue - Hire of Club 2/8/2015